Thursday, June 30, 2005

It's A Rough And Tumble World In Liverpool And Houston

Everyone look out! Everton's back and they're pissed...

No, I mean it, they make the Champions League last year and now they've got the attitude that they're going to f*c* you up...





Cue the Quentin Tarantino music 'cause it's going to be a bumpy ride for opponents with Everton's new kit and new demeanor. Where are the motorcycles? Don't you know they requested motorcycles.

Ahem! On a related note, Fulham's new kits were unveiled today.

I wanted to see a photo shoot involving a boxing match in full kit or something! There's no way Fulham should have let themselves be out toughed by Everton.

---

And finally on the topic of rough, it's nearly official that San Jose will next year be Houston (Houston is consistently one of America's most dangerous cities if you don't get the reference).

What has me even angrier than the fact that Club America is flashing cash and uprooting a team (MLS is definitely shooting themselves in the foot for future bay area fans) is that fact that they'll be playing in the Astrodome - the ugliest stadium on Earth.

Frankly I wish they had just tore the thing down since it's an eyesore both inside and out. And I'm just dying to know what the turf is going to be like. If it's anything like the field was for the Astros when they inhabited the stadium the whole thing is a joke.

On a happier note, perhaps this breathes new life into a future expansion bid for Detroit. I mean, if Club America America (or what they want to call it) can play in the Astrodome, the abandoned Detroit Lions' home that is now a flea market and drive-in theater could temporarily serve Chicago's future derby partners. :)

At least they have a history of hosting footcer.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

incendiarymind - nice blog. I was looking for Fantasy Football Draft sites, but I am glad I found your It's A Rough And Tumble World In Liverpool And Houston blog, because it is quite entertaining! I will come back and check it out! Off to find more Fantasy Football Draft blogs/sites... see ya and thanks!

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi incendiarymind - I was out searching for Fantasy Football Mock Draft related sites and stumbled across your blog. It's A Rough And Tumble World In Liverpool And Houston is not exactly what I was looking for, but I still stayed and sniffed around a bit! Nice site! I am off to find Fantasy Football Mock Draft related stuff, but I will stop by again soon! Keep up the good work!

11:12 AM  
Blogger FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

incendiarymind - nice blog. I was looking for Fantasy Football Cheat Sheets sites, but I am glad I found your It's A Rough And Tumble World In Liverpool And Houston blog, because it is quite entertaining! I will come back and check it out! Off to find more Fantasy Football Cheat Sheets blogs/sites... see ya and thanks!

1:15 PM  
Blogger FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Hi incendiarymind - I was out searching for Fantasy Football related sites and stumbled across your blog. It's A Rough And Tumble World In Liverpool And Houston is not exactly what I was looking for, but I still stayed and sniffed around a bit! Nice site! I am off to find Fantasy Football related stuff, but I will stop by again soon! Keep up the good work!

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my africa travel moscow agents site.
Have a great week!

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding your blog about tienda liverpool. The best site for tienda liverpool is **http://www.freepremiership.com**. http://www.freepremiership.com is the top free osccer website in the world and features the latest Premiership club news, fixtures, scores, scorers, radio streams, tv streams and lots more football links.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home